A perfect blend of refined city apartment and casual beach home, life at
Paramount Bay is comfortable luxury.
Envisioned by Lenny Kravitz for Kravitz Design Inc., Paramount Bay’s distinctive
residential living experience represents the epitome of refined cool, sophistication,
pleasure and peace.
The grand 47-story architectural wonder, designed by Arquitectonica, offers spacious
waterfront residences in a fresh, richly landscaped environment and is conveniently
located close to the eclectic delights of Miami’s popular Design District, Wynwood
Arts District, Miami Beach and Downtown.
Paramount Bay is your personal sanctuary, an ode to thoughtful design,
distinguished by a lifestyle that is as much global as it is local.
Upon arrival, journey through an urban oasis of dramatically landscaped tropical
gardens. Organized in tiers, the gardens create a gradual public to private transition,
where intimate spaces enveloped in exotic foliage open to the iconic porte-cochère at the building’s main entrance.
Paramount Bay redefines Miami living by blending resort-life with urban cool.
A destination within a destination – located within the city’s hottest neighborhood.
Enjoy Miami like it has never been enjoyed before.
SUPERIOR LOCATION Every Paramount Residence is located in a prime location of its respective city. Whether you are in the heart of a downtown environment or located on oceanfront property, you can always expect the best views and access to the “world” you choose to live in.
- INNOVATIVE ARCHITECTURE with “comfort living” residences: All Paramount buildings are designed to compliment the environment they inhabit. Inside you will find homes that are created for your everyday comfort and style.
- TOP-OF-THE-LINE FINISHES in both kitchen and baths: You can expect nothing less than the best when it comes to counter top surfaces, flooring and features in your home. Every stone, wood and metal used in a Paramount residence is hand selected for your building to create the perfect “setting” for your new home.
- Proprietary SMART BUILDING TECHNOLOGY CALLED P:LINK: Not only are you now “connected” to your building, but you will have access to the “world of Paramount” through a wireless panel in your home…or anywhere else you happen to be.
- UNPARALLELED CONCIERGE Services: By coordinating all Paramount properties and complimenting it with one of the world’s best concierge services, we have created a world without limits.
- PRIVATE PARAMOUNT CLUBS: We recognize that nothing compares to having a private lounge environment to entertain or relax in. All Paramount Buildings feature one-of-a-kind clubs that are exclusive to Paramount owners. Our club lounges allow you to “escape” from the crowd and have the intimate and private environment you desire.
- PARAMOUNT STYLE CLUBS: Participating PARAMOUNT properties in cosmopolitan locations will offer a destination for your lifestyle. Suddenly the most luxurious place to live happens to be your favorite place to play. No matter what Paramount property you live in, you now have VIP access to all Paramount Style Clubs for your late night lounging and celebrity-studded events.
Paramount Bay Condos For Sale PhotoLuxury is the name of the game at Paramount Bay, and their roster of community amenities reflects that attitude. Residents at Paramount Bay can enjoy:
- Three story grand lobby with 30 foot ceilings and private elevator banks
- 24 hour security and concierge
- Two level glass walled fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Men’s and Women’s dressing rooms with lockers
- Steam room and sauna
- Spa and private massage rooms
- Private 40 seat movie theatre
- Bay front Paramount “Style” Club featuring:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Billiard table
- European seating
- Over-sized plasma television
- Surround sound stereo system
- Full service bar with private lounge
- Catering service from restaurants and cafes in Edgewater Square
- Sunrise swimming pool level
- Heated infinity edge swimming pool
- Sunset swimming pool level
- Heated sunset swimming pool
- Outdoor living rooms with beds, cabanas and chaise lounges
- Lush landscaping with porte-cochere entrance plaza
- Wireless high-speed Internet throughout common areas
- Building wired with fiber-optic line for fast Internet connection
- Valet and assigned covered parking
- Business lounge with video conferencing and private meeting space
- Shuttle service to Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
- Separate teen and children’s area with live view webcams
- Residents are welcomed to Paramount Bay through dramatically landscaped tropical gardens. These gardens are displayed in tiers and help lead residents and guests through a gradual public to private transition. Once inside, intimate spaces are enveloped in exotic plants and flowers, giving Paramount Bay a distinctly resort-like feel. The development provides a rich pedestrian streetscape with a waterfront promenade. Here residents will find retail establishments and cafes including a signature restaurant located in a refurbished historic mansion that was once used as a filming location for Ben Stiller’s Hollywood comedy blockbuster There’s Something About Mary.